The Malawi Ministry of Gender is implementing Social Cash Transfer Program in partnership with Ayala Consulting to co-manage the implementation of Social Cash Transfer Program with funds coming from International Donors. This program targets to help alleviate the poor living conditions of the ultra-poor households of Malawi.
Ayala Consulting is a dynamic consultancy firm with long years of experience in handling Social Cash Transfers Programmes in different parts of the world. We offer a highly competitive salary and promotional prospects based on performance.
- Consolidation and reconciliation of reports coming from the Districts and the Ministry of Gender.
- Visits to the Districts to verify documentations of financial transactions pertaining to the program.
- Assist in the financial training of District and Central level.
- Review of manual and system generated Cashbooks.
- Reconciliation of Expenditures against Budgets.
- Preparation / Review of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Maintain hard copy filing and also soft copy filing in the online directory.
- Support in the external audit process.
- Write financial reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree holder in Accountancy or other similar academic qualification.
- Possess an Accountancy qualification (CPA, ACCA).
-Must have at least 5 years of experience in accounting/budgeting/auditing/finance management field.
- Hold a good level of IT Literacy along with MS Excel is desirable.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Be able to liaise efficiently with other teams within the Program.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Type of Work:
This is a full-time professional services contract (not employment contract) for a year, until December 2018.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, scanned copies of academic degree(s) and three referees with SUBJECT heading: Accounts Officer-Malawi. Only Malawians should apply.